Pictured: Chairman Frank M. Zuccarelli (center) and the SSC BOT said goodbye to the college's 2012 retirees including (pictured from left to right) Albert Morrow, Linda Matthews, Mike Haas, Margaret Radlowski, (Zuccarelli), Patricia Kirchman, Bill Naegele, Gary Schwarz, Salathiel Storey, and Ron Segvich.
SOUTH HOLLAND, IL The South Suburban College Board of Trustees recognized the college's retiring staff members for 2012 at their May Board Meeting. Chairman Frank M. Zuccarelli and the BOT said goodbye and presented gifts to nine of the 21 retirees who were in attendance.
The 2012 SSC retirees are as follows:
- Sarah Aragon, Information Technology 30 years
- Lisa Baker, Information Technology & Academic Computing 15 years
- Lucio Faberardino, Physical Plant 22 years
- Mike Haas, Information Technology 21 years
- Marge Horan, Business & Accounting 22 years
- Patricia Kirchman, Nursing 11 years
- Rochelle Kuzminski, Counseling 21 years
- Linda Matthews, English 20 years
- Debbie McAdams, Counseling 17 years
- Ruth Morford, Telecourse Lab 18 years
- JoAnn Morgan, Career Development 22 years
- Albert Morrow, Physical Plant 13 years
- Betty Myers, Faculty & Staff Development/Honors & Phi Theta Kappa 22 years
- Bill Naegele, Math & Computer Science 20 years
- Margaret Radlowski, Allied Health 21 years
- Loretta Readus, Student Life 19 years
- Fran Ryann, Information & Technology 14 years
- Gary Schwarz, Math & Computer Science 10 years
- Ron Segvich, BCI 11 years
- Joyce Sluis, Music 21 years
- Salathiel Storey, Physical Plant 11 years
"On behalf of the Board of Trustees and South Suburban College, I thank you all for your 381 combined years of service and dedication to our students," said Zuccarelli.
"You will truly be missed for your positive attitude and dedication, and for the many years of experience we will be losing. We wish you nothing but the best in your retirement."